What Can You Expect at Your Session?
- ►We will not proofread or edit your paper for you.
- ►We will not do your reading, thinking, or writing for you.
- ►We will ask you to participate actively in setting the direction of your session.
- ►We can help at any stage of the writing process, from brainstorming for ideas to polishing the finished product.
- ►We can support students at all levels, from those in Basic Writing classes to those who are completing advanced assignments in upper-division courses.
- ►We can provide assistance with issues such as development, clarity, organization, argumentation, citation, and revision.
- ►We may not be familiar with the subject matter you are writing about; our expertise is in writing, not in specific course content.
The Writing Center will be closed for Thanksgiving from Wednesday, Nov. 26 through Sunday, Nov. 30. We will reopen on Monday, Dec. 1.