What Can You Expect at Your Session?
- ►We will not proofread or edit your paper for you.
- ►We will not do your reading, thinking, or writing for you.
- ►We will ask you to participate actively in setting the direction of your session.
- ►We can help at any stage of the writing process, from brainstorming for ideas to polishing the finished product.
- ►We can support students at all levels, from those in Basic Writing classes to those who are completing advanced assignments in upper-division courses.
- ►We can provide assistance with issues such as development, clarity, organization, argumentation, citation, and revision.
- ►We may not be familiar with the subject matter you are writing about; our expertise is in writing, not in specific course content.
The Writing Center is closed during finals and over the break. We'll re-open in Week 2 of winter quarter, on Monday, Jan. 12.